Latest Blog Posts
- Made in Bristol ask ‘why do clients use our bikes’
- STS donate a reconditioned ex-lease Bike to the SURVIVE Charity
- eBay auction for a reconditioned ex-lease electric bike for charity
- Reconditioned ex-lease GIANT Twist Esprit Power pedal-assisted electric bikes for sale
- STS ‘Buy-a-Bike’ Scheme has been overhauled and is attracting several companies
- Avon & Wilts Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust increase their fleet
- New bike for Bristol Community Health
- Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge has replaced its existing fleet of electric bikes
- STS exhibit at the Travel West Awards Event
- Week Commencing 10th November 2014 (North East of England)
- Week Commencing 3rd November 2014 (Manchester and the North of England)
- Are you looking for a second hand hybrid pedal assisted electric bike?
STS 2015 UK Tour – Get your staff to try our bikes
Following the successes of previous annual tours STS is again taking their latest bike around the country throughout the year for companies to see, try and understand how we are helping organisations throughout the UK with their Sustainable Travel ambitions. Call or email Richard now and book a slot when they can visit your company to let your staff experience riding a Top Quality Pedal Assisted Electric Bike and help change the cycling culture of your business.