Latest Blog Posts
- Week Commencing 10th November 2014 (North East of England)
- Week Commencing 3rd November 2014 (Manchester and the North of England)
- Are you looking for a second hand hybrid pedal assisted electric bike?
- STS 2014 UK Tour – Get your staff to try our bikes
- Carbon CLEVER Cycles scheme launches in Inverness
- Oxford University becomes the latest organisation to use our leased hybrid pedal assist electric bikes
- Look out for the NEW STS Transporter
- STS can also supply and install secure storage systems for Bikes
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust renews leased hybrid pedal assist electric bikes contract
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust reduces carbon emissions by over 36,530 Tons Co2 in three years
- Co-Wheels Client, Avon Fire & Rescue receive the first batch of STS leased hybrid pedal assisted electric bikes
- Bristol hospital staff take to electric bikes
STS 2014 UK Tour – Get your staff to try our bikes
Following the successes of previous annual tours STS is again taking their latest bike around the country throughout October for companies to see, try and understand how we are helping organisations throughout the UK with their Sustainable Travel ambitions. Call or email Richard now and book a slot when they can visit your company to let your staff experience riding a Top Quality Pedal Assisted Electric Bike and help change the cycling culture of your business.