Giant Prime E+ Step thru or Cross bar frames.
Whether climbing or coasting with Prime E+ you have the upper hand featuring an aluminium low step thru or cross bar frame.
You pedal and the power of Prime E+ helps you when you need it most. “Ask some of our clients who are cycling 6000 miles per year.”
The battery will last 25 to 40 miles http://bestdatingsitesrating.com/ depending on the terrain you cycle, and how much you pedal assist. In ECO mode you can extend the range, in Sport mode, you’ll have great fun, but the battery will discharge a lot quicker.
The Prime E+ can be ridden as a normal bike if the battery runs out of power.
The battery weighs about as much as a lap top and slides into the rear rack allowing the wheel base of the bike to remain as a generic measurement.
- – ALUXX-Grade Aluminium Frame with 42mm Travel Monoshock fork
- – Shimano Acera 9 speed drivetrain
- – SyncDrive C Motor, powered by YAMAHA
- – Lithium Ion 36V EnergyPak 300Wh/ 8.2 Ah
- – Shimano M355 hydraulic disc brakes
- – LED Front and Rear lights which work from the main battery
- – Schwalbe Marathon puncture resistant tyres. www.schwalbe.co.uk
- – On board computer mounted on the handle bars displays Speed, Odo mileage, Trip mileage and time ridden
- – Remote control switch next to the handle bar grip which turns the bike on/off, power settings, lights on/off and changes different information displays
Click on images for larger size.